Blockchain & eCommerce (part 1)
Thursday • 28.07.22 • 18:30
Magento Backend Developer | IT Delight
Magento Tech Lead | IT Delight
Igor Alekseenko has more than 11 years of experience in web development, 8 years with Magento, and for the last year he has been actively studying Blockchain and web3 development.
Blockchain technology is an advanced database mechanism that allows for the open exchange of information within a business network. The blockchain database stores data in blocks linked together in a chain.
What we discussed:
- What is blockchain and its practical application
- User interaction
- Smart contracts on the blockchain
- Creation, deployment and execution of a smart contract
- What does a smart contract look like?
- What is the difference between tokens and cryptocurrencies?
- Using Blockchain in Magento
- Ways to implement blockchain payment, etc.